XMAS DELIVERY CUT OFF DATES
UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 3PM THURSDAY 21st DECEMBER FOR DELIVERY FRIDAY 22nd DECEMBER
UK SATURDAY OR SUNDAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 3PM FRIDAY 22nd DECEMBER FOR DELIVERY ON SATURDAY 23rd OR SUNDAY 24th DECEMBER
NORTHEN IRELAND, IOW, SOTTISH HIGHLANDS AND CHANNEL ISLANDS ORDER BEFORE 3PM WEDNESDAY 20th DECEMBER FOR DELIVERY FRIDAY 22nd DECEMBER
ANY ORDERS PLACED AFTER THESE DATES WILL BE DESPATCHED ON 27/12/17
All of our UK orders (Except Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands) are shipped via DPD on a Next Working Day Delivery Service at a cost of £5.99.
Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands orders are shipped via DPD on a 2 Working Day Delivery Service.
We also offer DPD Saturday or Sunday Delivery Service to UK Mainland Address’s, but this is not available to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands.
Orders made before 15:00 GMT will be dispatched the same day, for delivery the following working day. If you place an order on a Friday before 15:00 GMT, you will not receive your order until Monday unless you have chosen Saturday or Sunday Delivery.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £65 OR MORE
HOW IT WORKS
Our Next Working Day, Saturday or Sunday Service is tracked and signed for to ensure your parcel arrives with you safely.
- The night before delivery you will receive an email and/or text detailing when to expect your order. Should the proposed time slot be inconvenient; there will be an option to change a delivery slot online or by mobile.
- On the morning of delivery you will receive a notification of an estimated one hour delivery window.
- If you know you won’t be in to sign for your parcel, you can either choose to leave it with a designated neighbour OR nominate a safe place for the driver to leave it.
- Should you opt to ‘leave in a safe place’ surrendering a signature, please be aware that this is at your own risk and Nîmes Ltd. cannot be held accountable for missing orders.
- Once your order has been shipped, Nîmes Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to your package.
Please note; Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are NOT considered working days.
All of our International orders are shipped via Royal Mail on an International Tracked and/or Signed service.
If you are purchasing from a country outside the UK, please allow between 5-15 working days for delivery (subject to custom checks).
Please note we will not be held responsible for any duty or customs charges that may occur on international orders. These charges will need to be paid by you (the customer).