Last Updated – 18th May 2018
Any information a user inputs to complete an order will do so on an external site (PayPal) through a secure, encrypted connection (SSL). If a user/customer wishes for any of their information to be removed from our database we will be more than happy to do this if you contact us using the details on our contact page.
Whilst browsing this site some anonymous data is collected for analytics purposes – this is so we can improve the user experience for our customers. The system used to collect this data is provided by Google and no personally identifiable information is collected. Some of the data the system does collect includes (but not limited to):
The search term you used to find our site through search engines
Your geographical location
The technology you are using to access this site (mobile/desktop, browser, screen resolution etc…)
Length of time on site
Credit or debit details are not kept on record and the only information stored is a user’s/customer’s transaction history, name, address & e-mail address. Some of this information may be used for marketing purposes by Nimes Ltd. No ‘spam’ emails will be sent, only emails relating to our company, products or services. If users/customers do not wish to receive these emails they can unsubscribe using the button in the footer of the email.
In some cases, products may be dispatched directly from our suppliers. In these cases only a user’s/customer’s name, address and email address will be passed on to these companies.
We use the Facebook Pixel for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics.
Each Facebook user can control their ad settings from here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
Under “Advertisers you’ve interacted with” there is a tab named “Whose website or app you’ve used” where you can review advertisers whose ads you may be seeing currently because you visited their website or app that uses Facebook technology.
You are in control of what you see on Facebook.
We use Google Analytics and Google Adwords to serve you relevant content based on your previous actions on our website. We do not store any personal information about you at this point.
WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER WITH NIMES LTD
Once you have placed an order with us we collect:
- your computer or devices IP address
- your name
- your shipping address
- your billing address
- your email address (as input by you)
- your contact phone number (as input by you)
We may pass these details to our chosen courier companies to ensure the safe delivery of your order.
Our payment gateways are PayPal and Stripe. We do not store any credit or debit card details on our website / servers.
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA
You have the right to request:
(i) Access to your personal data;
(ii) The correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
(iii) The deletion of your personal data.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including opting-out from the use for direct marketing purposes.
If you place an order with us, we must keep essential data stored securely for 90 days following the order date should any problems arise with payment or delivery.
UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
To modify your email subscriptions or to opt-out of receiving Nimes Ltd communication(s), please click this link:
To opt out of the Nimes Ltd basket reminder emails please follow the link on the bottom of the basket reminder email or here; https://nimes.us14.list-manage.com/unsubscribe/post
You can also contact us to exercise your rights related to your personal data via the email address: email@example.com